Penn’s excellence in teaching and innovative research attracts the world’s most capable scholars. Our student population reflects the University’s commitment to global diversity.
Studying at Penn can make a positive impact on your educational and professional aspirations. Plus, our beautiful 302-acre urban campus provides an ideal entry point to explore Philadelphia, one of the top US cities to visit, according to U.S. News and World Report, Travel+Leisure, and Lonely Planet.
Our summer programs are designed to expand your intellectual horizons and give you a competitive edge in the global marketplace. Whatever Penn program you choose to explore, you have the opportunity to:
- Study alongside your international academic peers
- Experience university life in the Ivy League
- Earn a world-class education
- Take advantage of small class sizes
- Immerse yourself in the culture of a vibrant American city
- Boost your English language skills and confidence
- Study abroad for a few weeks for a compact, yet fulfilling experience
As an international student, here are the programs you can consider: